Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day and Birthday!

Happy Mother's Day Mom! Here is a little bit about my mom...
Terri Dee Dunham was born on January 30, 1961. She lived in all sorts of places, including Kansas City, Mo, and Waco, Texas. She met my dad (Thomas Bradley Barrett) when she lived in Waco. They got married in 1989. I was born in 1990. My brother was born in 1992. We moved to Muenster in 1998. That's just a little bit about her, and she's the best mother in the world!
A Few reasons why:
1. Cause she had me and my brother
2. We always had cool things when we were growing up.
3. We have a really cool house
4. She always made sure that my clothes were washed
5. She always made sure that I had food to eat
6. She always made sure that I had everything that I needed
7. She was always there for me

Besides it being mother's day, it's also my dad's birthday. So today, I have a double whammy.
Here's a little about my dad... He was born in 1964 in China Spring, Texas. He lived there until he met my mom and they got married and moved to Bedford, Texas. The rest is in my mom's bio lol.

One of the things that we did to celebrate these two things was to go to Bowie Trade Days. Of course, we got lots of bargains.
1. Elliot got a $30 tool box for 2 bucks.
2. My dad got 4 six-foot tables for 20 bucks.
3. He also got 200 drills bits for 30 bucks.
4. I got two flavors of fudge (1.5 lbs total) for 6.50
5. I also got a really cool turquoise beaded necklace at an estate sale for 19.50
6. Elliot got two silk ties for 1 buck
7. My mom got 6 books for 2 bucks
8. My brother got a brownie for 50 cents
9. I got six chocolate chip pecan cookies and three peanut clusters for 1 buck
We are def. bargain shoppers!

So I also recorded some videos of my pugs the other night and I'm going to post them on here. The first one is Mae barking and yipping at me because she lost her ball under the couch. The second one is Mae trying to get her ball out from underneath the couch and me getting it for her. I love my pugs!



1 comment:

  1. I love your mommy. So i guess i should have wished her a happy mother's day too.

    ReplyDelete