Sunday, April 19, 2009

First Blog Post!

Hey yall!

Ok, so this isn't the first time I've had a blog, but it is the first time in a long time that I've blogged. So basically, this is a blog to talk about my random and interesting life. Like for example, how one of my pugs (I have two- Mae and Roxie) is running around the living room right now holding on the handle of a plastic cup while it hangs out of her mouth. Also, how my mom is asking me if I'd like to go on eBay and buy ten coupons for a dollar off of one box each of hair dye. Why do I need ten boxes of hair dye?

So anyways, I'll tell you a little about me.
My name is Caitlyn Bailee Barrett. I was born on January 16, 1990. My social security number is.... haha psych! You don't get to know that much about me.
Anyways, I have a brother who is two years younger than me. He's fun. Sometimes.
Ashton
I have a boyfriend that is seven years older than me. But before you start thinking that he's some cradle robber, let me tell you a little background on him. He used to work for my dad's business (my dad works on airplanes), so my family got to know him really well. When he started working for my dad I was 12, he was 19. It's not like we were making googly eyes at each other, though. We never paid attention to each other back then! Anyways, he stopped working for my dad and went to Peterbilt when he was 21, and I didn't see him for three years. He eventually got back in touch with my family when i was 17. He was 24. Ok, he still sounds like a creep, but I promise he's not! We've been dating for almost two years now, and my parents absolutely love him.
Elliot and I
I have five dogs. Two chinese pugs, as a mentioned earlier, a rat terrier, a golden retreiver, and an english bulldog. The pugs are the only ones that live in the house. I know that the english bulldog is supposed to too, but he's really old and reverted on his housetraining, so he lives in the garage, with a fan on him at all times.
RoxieMae
I'm a sophomore at the University of North Texas. My major is Hospitality Management, and I LOVE it! I love to cook, so my major is pretty much the best major in the world.
So there ya go, that's Caitlyn's super-short-show!

Caitlyn Bailee

3 comments:

  1. PAHAHAHA. I love the creeper part about Elliot. And I think you need 10 boxes of dye. Because your hair takes 2 boxes each time. Then you could give the extra to Alesig and me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up! You're quite the comedian, Ms Caitlyn Bailee! You're gonna be GREAT at this blogging thing. Be sure to share this w/your Aunt Dawny. She'll eat this up! Your mom is so silly. She's really getting into collecting coupons these days, isn't she? HA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Staci- you don't have enough hair for even one box lol.

    Kelli- You should make a blog too, cause I enjoy reading your status updates on facebook. This would be so much better than that!

    ReplyDelete