Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm a Dum Dum...

... and not the candy kind. I just looked to see if I had any new comments. I had two. That's one more than the last time I looked! I was all excited and what not... then I realized that it was a comment I had posted to comment on my aunt Kelli's comment. Fail.

So tonight for supper I made Chicken Parmesan, Cheesy Garlic Biscuit, Green Beans, and the most gourmet part of all... Mac N Cheese. I know, I know, what a great way to ruin my home-cooked meal. I just can't live without it! It's like an addiction. It's somewhat similar to my addiction to Hamburger Helper Stroganoff and Ben and Jerry's Phish Food Ice Cream. I just can't seem to sneak away from its deadly grip....

So right now me and Elliot are watching Family Matters. What a blast from the past! I was still pretty young when the show was still regularly on tv. That's why I didn't know the theme song word for word like Elliot did when it came on. I was born in 1990, so I don't really remember dressing all nerdy like they do on the show. The only thing I remember is that I once had pink converse. The only reason I remember this is because they turned my lacey white socks pink. And I always thought that was pretty cool (my mom didn't feel the same way).
stever

Well I'm off to bed, I have Food Prep class in the morning. We're making carrot cake with swiss cream cheese buttercream icing. It's not the stuff that you get out of a box and a can, either. It's like full-fledged homemade goodness. Be jealous.

Later Gator,

Caitlyn

1 comment:

  1. Can you just come cook for me all the time please?

    I just want to taste all the deliciousness you talk about.

    ReplyDelete