Monday, April 20, 2009

Ouchies

So this morning when I woke up, I realized two things. One- it was later than I thought it was, and two- my back is killing me today! There are two reasons why my back hurts. One- I have a pinched nerve. Two- I have a rib that frequently pops out of place. Why do I even need to have a back? I say I just get it surgically removed. Then I wouldn't have any pain. Am I right?
When I was driving to school as I do every Monday at 6:30 am, I got stuck behind some really stupid people. It really irks my taters when I'm driving with my cruise control on, and I have to turn it off. That's not so bad, but it's the reasons why I have to turn it off that make me mad. For example... I'm just driving along, listening to my radio. Then BAM! it happens. Someone decides that they can't wait for me to pass them before they try to pass the person in front of them (might I add that the person in front of them is a still ususally a good half mile away). There it goes. My cruise control right out the window. Thanks a lot, impatient-person-who-can't-drive. Road rage? Nahhh.
Road rage

Ok. Well now that I've had a good rant, I'm off to do homework. I have a biology lab at 4:30. Blegh.

Caitlyn Bailee

3 comments:

  1. Aunt Kelli, your biggest fanApril 20, 2009 at 4:51 PM

    Why didn't I know until now that you are so hysterically funny?! "Irks my taters?"--I love that! :0) You are great at this blogging thing! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! and im glad that i have a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PAHAHA. See now I'm going back and reading all your posts so that you have two people that care!!!

    and btw driving makes me understand why people turn into serial killers.

    ReplyDelete