Thursday, April 30, 2009

15 Inches!?!??!?!

So last night I blogged about how much it had rained yesterday. I said it rained ten inches. Wrong. It rained fifteen inches. In five hours. Needless to say, it was def. flooded. I write def cause i can't spell the full word. Anyways, they even had to evacuate a lot of Gainesville (about 15 miles from Muenster) because the flood waters were up to 2 feet high. I didn't get to go to class this morning because some of the highway on the way to Denton was flooded so bad that it was shut down.
Instead of going to class today, I started on my 7-10 page research paper that is due on Monday. I got 4 pages done, and I pooped out. So therefore I'm gonna write the rest at a later time.
I also spent a lot of time on the internet today. I found some interesting and crazy shoes. I'm going to post them on here so you can see what all I found.
ugly shoes
Photobucket
weird
fuzzy
foldover



But I totally want these shoes!!
cute boots


Actually I want all of these shoes!

cutecollection

I found most of these at virtualshoemuseum.com. If you like to look at weird and crazy shoes, you should check it out.

Caitlyn Bailee

1 comment: